According to Gartner, organizations around the world are increasingly adopting the DevOps culture and by the end of 2016, 25 percent of top global 2000 organizations would have adopted DevOps as a mainstream strategy.
Our end-to-end DevOps and CloudOps engagement lifecycle includes
- Analyse your current IT landscape and team readiness for Dev/CloudOps
- Architect a solid strategy for gradual swift
- Setup and configure needed software and infrastructure
- Deploy solid Ops processes in place and optimize old systems
- Continuously work with your team for Ops mentality adoption
You can contact us for a full service or focus on any of these Ops activities
- DevOps, leveraging continuous integration, delivery, build and deployment
- Centralized code server and repositories
- Continuous source code update and merge by all developers
- Automated fails notification
- End-to-end automated deployment across all environments
- Automated testing – execution of unit, integration and performance test and scripts.
- Automated configuration management
- Automated installing of services on servers
- Fast replication through environment
- Cloud Operations Management – empowering DevOps for the cloud
- Auto Scale support integrated in the process
- Product as a Service and SaaS – complete IT landscape setup
- Leverage dockers and containers
- Automated cloud and operations monitoring
- Centralized logging.
These are only a fraction of the benefits from our DevOps and CloudOps services:
- Optimize IT operations cost
- Boost quality code delivery
- Achieve zero downtime deployment
- Increase deployment frequency
- Lower failure rate of new releases
- Shorten lead time between fixes
- Faster mean time to recovery in the event of new release crashing
Jenkins, Bamboo, Teamcity, CruiseControl, Team Foundation Server, Nagios, ELK, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Docker, Ansible, Git (GitHub), PagerDuty, Splunk, RabbitMQ, Apache ActiveMQ, Visual Studio IDE, Memcached, MySQL, Gradle, Apache Maven, Redis, Jira, Apache Ant, Ansible, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, IBM UrbanCode Build, Zabbix, TFS, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack, OpenShift
I would like to chart my DevOps/CloudOps transformation.