After launching a brand-new DevOps course, Java is the next technology on focus at Scalefocus Academy.
Just like all prior editions, participants will upskill themselves in 90 days with lectures and practice labs with real-life projects. With this approach they will gain essential experience, which will launch them into their IT career.
Java is used for a wide range of applications – mobile, web, desktop and server-side, making it one of the most popular and sought after programming languages.
It’s reliable, versatile, fast and secure, making it an essential part of any exciting project one could work on.
What is on the agenda?
Over the course participants will cover:
- Developing web-aware applications with Spring and Spring Boot
- Design and implement intuitive RESTful APIs
- Developing databases
- Java Database Connectivity and Hibernate
- Agile method for software development
- Handling projects with Git
Who is this course for?
The Scalefocus Academy Java course is for anyone who’d like to learn to code in one of the most popular programming languages on the market.
Applicants need to have basic knowledge in Java or some other OOP language. From that foundation the course will build on the theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
After completing the course, graduates will have the opportunity to specialize more narrowly in one of the directions – Back-end and front-end development, Quality engineering, DevOps – gaining access to various exciting projects.
How to apply
The application is straightforward.
1. Apply though Scalefocus Academy’s website
2. Complete the technical exam you receive in your email
3. Get interviewed
4. Start your IT journey in March!
For more information – visit Scalefocus Academy’s website.