Continuous Security Posture Assessment of a Leading Fintech Company
As a FinTech company striving to provide innovative solutions to both individuals and organizations, our client has the responsibility to ensure the security of sensitive financial information and protect it against cyberattacks. They needed to develop a strong cybersecurity defence strategy to meet all industry-specific regulations, such as PCI-DSS, and ensure compliance. By implementing the CsRM platform, we gave our client full control over the security of their assets and allowed them to make informed business decisions.
Continuous visibility and monitoring
Custom risk score based on business needs
Visibility & control over the security posture
Our client is a FinTech leader in online payments bringing together experts from the banking and payment sectors, aiming to disrupt corporate banking and payment services. The company was established as a technology-led platform delivering simple solutions through easy access. Today it employs over 100 people in 5 offices around the world.
The Scalefocus team of highly accredited cybersecurity professionals helped the client gain in-depth understanding of the need to continuously assess their whole security posture rather than solely the security of the online payment platform. To achieve this, we implemented our Cybersecurity Risk Monitor (CsRM) platform across the whole company infrastructure (on-prem & cloud; SDLC) with an initial 2-year subscription.
The CsRM platform provides:
- Regular automated updates on the vulnerabilities of all assets
- Technical and business analysis of company exposure and threats
- Identification of changes in the threat and risk landscape through constant monitoring
CsRM gave our client full control over the security of their assets and allowed them to make informed business decisions.
- Reduced risk on the whole portal by over 22% in just the first 2 months
- Identified over 240 vulnerabilities companywide, 24 of them business-critical
- Reduced cybersecurity spending by 15% in just the first 3 months
- Improved management and employees’ awareness of cybersecurity’s importance
We have a global client base that includes Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups and industry leaders in Information Technology, E-Commerce, Insurance, Healthcare, Finance and Energy & Utilities.