ScaleFocus: 5 years to the TOP
On the 31st of March ScaleFocus counted 5 total years on the market! We have walked towards the great success of total 120 client in 21 countries and 3 offshore zone. 330 full-time professionals (Q1 2017) in quite short time. There is no technical challenge that our 330 software engineers cannot tackle.
Looking back we see the focused efforts, great team spirit and inspiration. ScaleFocus succeeded in opening offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, London, Munich, Zurich and Washington, D.C.
Through the years ScaleFocus grew a strong specialization in:
- Big data management and cognitive analytics
- Digital transformations and obsolete systems modernization
- Enterprise solutions integration and management
- Implementation of cloud strategies, infrastructure and applications
- Quality control and automated testing
We also established partnerships with global leaders:
- IBM Premier Business Partner
- Microsoft Partner Gold Application Development Competency
- Oracle Partner Gold Level Worldwide Partnership
- SAP Business Partner
- TIBCO Consulting Partner
- VMware Professional Partner
- European delivery partner of Appian
- Cisco Select Certified Partner
ScaleFocus conducted a successful audit on the three standards ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1 and once again demonstrated well implemented processes at all levels.
Some of the last year’s company awards:
- Forbes Business Awards from 2013 to 2016 (4 years in a row), 14 recognitions
- Innovative Company of the year – Innovative Management category
- SME European Service Provider of the Year, Global Sourcing Association Awards
And personal recognitions from the Bulgarian Association for People Management (BAPM) Awards:
- Viktor Bilyanski, CTO, The most committed to managing people organizational Leader of the Year
- Aleksandar Stoimenov, Jury award for Exceptional Professional achievements
ScaleFocus is a high-tech software development company based and established in Sofia, Bulgaria.
On the 11th of April to celebrate their birthday and continuing growth the company ran a Staff meeting with a recap on the tremendous past years. The CEO presentation was followed by a night of celebration at the newly opened 24th floor of Sofia’s skyscraper – Capital Fort where the management and the administration of the company will be operating.
On the event was presented the newly received certificate for Investor Class A from the General Manager of InvestBulgaria Agency (IBA) Stamen Yanev.
ScaleFocus are working on some pretty exciting projects with large global clients, creating complex and innovative software solutions. We are proud to be able to offer so many skilled jobs to hard working people in Bulgaria and abroad.
ScaleFocus don’t show any signs of slowing down and we expect to be providing another 100 jobs in the next 12 months.