ScaleFocus’ expertise in various enterprise BPM and SOA solutions has once again proved to be one of the key ingredients behind the three dynamic years of our company’s history. We are pleased to announce that we have recently become one of Appian’s European delivery partners- the market leader in modern BPM and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) applications, providing global organizations with the solutions needed to transform business.
ScaleFocus is the only Bulgarian Appian partner out of 16 in the EMEA region. Our company has invested a lot into expanding its partnerships delivering the best services with up-to-date technologies from different vendors. Appian’s solutions will expand and deepen ScaleFocus’ BPM and Enterprise Application Integration expertise, enabling the company to become one of the leading European consultancy companies in this domain.
ScaleFocus is one of the best-performing European companies with over 200 full-time professionals, headquartered in Sofia (Bulgaria) and offices in London (UK), Plovdiv (Bulgaria), Munich (Germany). The company is also a partner of industry leaders like:
As the market leader in modern Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management software, Appian delivers an application platform that unites users with everything they need to do their jobs better – all the data, all the processes, all the documents and all the collaborations – in one environment, on any device, through a simple social interface. Appian’s industry leadership has been recognized by global IT analysis firms including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ovum/Datamonitor and others.
Appian have a history of technology innovation leadership, and were the first to market with:
- SUITE: A comprehensive and natively-integrated BPM suite
- ANALYTICS: In-memory, real-time analytics
- WEB: 100% thin-client architecture accessible via any web browser
- CLOUD: Fully-portable on-premise/cloud delivery
- MOBILE: Native Mobile BPM apps on all major mobile platforms
- SOCIAL: Zero-training process-driven social business interface
- DATA: Data-centric architecture treating data as a “first-class citizen” in process design