As our marketing team is growing, we are searching for an experienced Event manager who will conceptualize and execute an integrated internal and external events and webinars plan to support our demand generation strategy, as well as maintain a positive employer branding image of the company externally and internally. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the role will be closely collaborating with Sales, HR and the Technology Teams at Scalefocus.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of end-to-end management of successful events of various formats: in person as well as online. The person should be proactive and collaborative, able to source ideas, design creative formats and see them through to execution. The successful Event manager should be an avid multi-tasker with exceptional organizational and time management skills, who juggles successfully multiple priorities to ensure all deadlines are met and all deliverables are executed with the greatest attention to detail and with the highest quality.
Event Manager Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming and implementing creative event plans and concepts
- Managing company’s Demand generation and Employer branding events calendar
- Managing the external and internal events plan
That includes but is not limited to:
- Participation at international trade shows
- Sponsoring external tech events
- Managing the Scalefocus own Tech Savvy Talks series of in-person and online events
- Organizing team building events, smaller face-to-face and virtual meetings
- Hosting webinars.
- Coordinating event execution for all company’s locations
- Liaising with internal stakeholders from Sales, HR, Marketing, Technology teams
- Negotiating sponsorship agreements, liaising with vendors
- Handling logistics, budgeting and invoicing
- Managing event branding, communication and promotion
- Developing event feedback surveys
- Handling post-event reports
Event Manager Requirements:
- University degree in marketing or a related discipline
- Proven track record in successful end-to-end management of events
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of event management platforms and tools (Eventbrite, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients