Senior Node.JS Developer
Are you a seasoned Senior Node.JS Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we?
Scalefocus provides tailored software solutions and services that empower businesses to grow and meet the challenges of tomorrow. We are a worldwide organization with a global perspective and a proven track record in accelerating innovations for companies in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Bringing together a world-class engineering team and industry expertise we help businesses navigate the technology maze in Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, IT, Logistics, E-Commerce & Retail, Manufacturing and others.
Our tailor-made solutions result from our constant aim at technology excellence and the experience we’ve gained from 500+ successfully completed projects in 26 countries for 300+ clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-ups, and established leaders across a variety of industry verticals.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Node.JS Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop and recommend technical strategies, architecture and solutions Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Design and implement high- quality solutions according to technology best practices
- Build scalable solutions that meet overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Lead and mentor other developers
- Proactively identify potential improvements
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Node.JS and ecosystem
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching and Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- RDBMS and NoSQL DBs – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools
- Understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle
- Experience with Automation testing
- Full understanding of end to end development process
By joining us:
- You will have flexibility with working hours and location
- You will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best professionals in your field
- You will have exposure to large scale multimillion user systems and hundreds of petabytes of data to work with that can help you gain an unmatched professional experience
- You will work in a friendly, informal, and relaxed environment, provided by a team of professionals with diverse expertise
- You will get a competitive remuneration package, based on your performance
- You will receive a set of flexible social benefits, based on your personal preferences
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
- You will have equally rewarding opportunities for career growth in technical and managerial field
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients
This job opportunity is active for all ScaleFocus locations. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience AWS Serverless Technologies
- Experience with Experience AWS Data Technologies
- Front-end web application frameworks (React preferred)
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery
- Experience with Scrum
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program