PENETRATION TESTING SERVICES
Secure your IT infrastructure and business-critical assets by preventing access breaches by cyber attackers.
Why penetration testing is vital for your organization?
Penetration testing services help you bridge the security gaps in your organization. Let our security experts perform comprehensive vulnerability assessments to explore weaknesses and identify exactly how secure your IT infrastructure is.
Determine whether your business-critical assets are at risk
Prevent cyber attacks which could ruin your business
Stay compliant to ever-changing security requirements
Keep your IT infrastructure highly available all the time
Ensure business continuity
Embrace data-driven vulnerability management
When do you need to consider penetration testing?
Penetration testing and vulnerability assessments are essential features that needs to be performed regularly for securing the entire software infrastructure. Here is a list of common vulnerable moments which might need your attention:
Network overload detected
When changing the end-user policy
Update/upgrade part of your software infrastructure
Inconsistencies in systems’ performance
For compliance purposes
When doing mergers/acquisitions
When launching a new service to the market
Our Penetration Testing Approach in a Nutshell
White Box (external penetration testing)
Grey Box (internal penetration testing)
Black Box (a combination of both internal and external testing)
Penetration Testing Flow
Our security consultants follow OWASP penetration testing methodologies to exploit vulnerabilities in your software infrastructure. In addition to the checks and analysis, which are defined in OWASP, additional checks in accordance with newest trends and techniques are performed to deliver the most extensive pentest service possible.
Types of penetration testing services
Web Application Penetration Testing
- Dynamic web penetration testing (both automated and manual) to prevent SQL injection attacks and DOS attacks
- Static code analysis to exploit vulnerabilities by checking global variables and configurations.
- Architecture security analysis
- Test for XSS/CSRF/SSRF/CGI generic cross-site scripting vulnerabilities
- Test for file upload vulnerabilities (if applicable)
API Penetration Testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
- Application layer assessments
- OS and architecture assessments
- SOAP UI web services penetration testing
- Attack surface analysis
- Systems integration security tests
- Continuous integration analysis