Are you a seasoned DevOps Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Participate in the integration of various solutions related to On-Premises or Public cloud services according to the project requirements
- Promote DevOps principles and best practices
- Work in collaboration with development teams in the whole SDLC – establish and evolve CI/CD and orchestration systems, advise on security, performance and cost efficiency
- Install, configure, and automate system and application software
- Troubleshooting and supporting build, test, and deployment incidents if they happen
- Strong communication and soft skills to collaborate with customers, and peers
- Desire to learn new technologies and the latest industrial standards
What qualifications are needed?
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Good understanding of version control systems and branching strategies (Git)
- Experience at CI/CD with Azure DevOps Services, Jenkins, and similar
- Good understanding and experience in working with public cloud providers (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Experience with a scripting language (Python/PowerShell/Bash)
- Hands-on experience in configuration and automation frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible or similar
- Experience with system monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Understanding of containerization and virtualization concepts (Docker)
- Understanding of container orchestration concepts and cloud-native infrastructure to deploy and manage microservices (Kubernetes /AKS/EKS/ECS/GKE)
- Working experience with REST services
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL database concepts
- Understanding of OS, distributed systems concepts and network concepts (OSI model, DNS, etc.)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check out our benefits:
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients