Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior DevOps Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Provides expertise and creativity in the development and implementation of various services and solutions related to public cloud services according to the project requirements
- Design, development, and implementation of Continuous Delivery strategies for custom developed applications on-premises and in the public clouds
- You will be working on developing tooling and automation across various teams or projects
- Design and document new processes for developing, building, and deploying applications
- Proactively find process optimization opportunities
- Excellent communication and soft skills to collaborate with customers, peers, direct reports, and management
- Willing to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
What qualifications are needed?
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodology
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and experience with Azure DevOps Services, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Team City, and similar
- Strong understanding and experience in working with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and others
- Solid hands-on experience with Kubernetes/AKS/ECS/EKS/GKE and cloud-native infrastructure to deploy and manage microservices
- Strong expertise in configuration and automation frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible or similar
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Python, Go and shell scripting (PowerShell, Bash) for automation
- Experience with system monitoring, logging, and tracing tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Kafka or similar
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Strong experience with REST services
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL database concepts
- Understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts, and network concepts (OSI model, etc.)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions