Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior DevOps Engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Provides expertise and creativity in the development and implementation of various services and solutions related to public cloud services according to the project requirements
- Design, development, and implementation of Continuous Delivery strategies for custom-developed applications on-premises and in the public clouds
- You will be working on developing tooling and automation across various teams or projects
- Design and document new processes for developing, building, and deploying applications
- Proactively find process optimization opportunities
- Excellent communication and soft skills to collaborate with customers, peers, direct reports, and management
- Willing to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
What qualifications are needed?
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodology
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and experience with Azure DevOps Services, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Team City, and similar
- Strong understanding and experience in working with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and others
- Solid hands-on experience with Kubernetes/AKS/ECS/EKS/GKE and cloud-native infrastructure to deploy and manage microservices
- Strong expertise in configuration and automation frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible or similar
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Python, Go and shell scripting (PowerShell, Bash) for automation
- Experience with system monitoring, logging, and tracing tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Kafka or similar
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Strong experience with REST services
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL database concepts
- Understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts, and network concepts (OSI model, etc.)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check out our benefits:
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients