Senior Front-end Developer
Are you a seasoned Senior Front-end Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Front-end Developers who are seeking challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and want to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Communicate with other Front-end developers within the company on best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Grow your technical skillset and enhance your career
- Tackle complex problems while creating some of the most advanced applications in the industry
- Ensure the solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with client-side and distributed development teams
- Consult with clients on best practices in architecture and implementation
- Enhance the coding principles and guidelines of the Front-end division
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience with Angular, React, or other frameworks
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Design Patterns
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS / SCSS) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack is preferred)
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching, and versioning for static resources
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience in setup and maintaining continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins / Pipelines/ TravisCI)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Experience with Performance management, measurement
- Experience with Accessibility, ARIA, WAI, WCAG
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check out our benefits:
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients