Senior Go Developer
Are you a seasoned Senior Go Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we?
Scalefocus provides tailored software solutions and services that empower businesses to grow and meet the challenges of tomorrow. We are a worldwide organization with a global perspective and a proven track record in accelerating innovations for companies in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Bringing together a world-class engineering team and industry expertise we help businesses navigate the technology maze in Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, IT, Logistics, E-Commerce & Retail, Manufacturing and others.
Our tailor-made solutions result from our constant aim at technology excellence and the experience we’ve gained from 500+ successfully completed projects in 26 countries for 300+ clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-ups, and established leaders across a variety of industry verticals.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have an exciting job opportunity for Senior Go Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop network services and applications with Go
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance programs
- Play a role in architectural and design decisions for creating microservices distributed systems
- Write tests for your programs
- Work in an Agile environment
- Proactively identify potential improvements
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Go
- Good understanding of the principles and trade-offs of a microservices architecture, Caching and Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, Fargate etc) is a plus
- RDBMS and NoSQL DBs – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle
- Experience with Automation testing
- Full understanding of end to end development process
What will make you stand out?
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Good understanding of GraphQL
- Knowledge in gRPC
This job opportunity is active for all ScaleFocus locations. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients