Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a Senior Quality Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Quality Engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Responsible for the organization of software development process in small project teams
- Acting as the main contributor in test planning, coverage and estimation
- Design and executes all testing types and levels within the project, applying advanced test design techniques
- Build test automation frameworks and implements advanced functional and non-functional test scenarios
- Orchestrate defects and defect resolution
- Active participation in the organization of the SDLP process within the project team with a focus on requirement analysis and the creation of the project test plans and reports
- Provide guidance, technical leadership and training to less experienced staff
- Participate in the company’s recruitment process
- Cope with tasks with a high level of complexity
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong experience in quality engineering - test design, execution, defect reporting, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in functional and non-functional testing
- Proven experience in front-end and back-end test automation
- Advanced experience in system, integration, service and API testing levels
- Practical experience in a variety of test techniques – BDD, DDT, etc.
- Proven experience with programming languages, OOP, DB
- Good knowledge of OS, web technologies and web services
- Strong knowledge of software development process
- Good understanding of customer business specifics
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
- Advanced knowledge of the tools of the role: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Gatling/Jmeter, Rest-assured;
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check out our benefits:
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients