Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a Senior Quality Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Quality Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Responsible for the organization of software development process in small project teams
- Acting as main contributor in test planning, coverage and estimation
- Designs and executes all testing types and levels within the project, applying advanced test design techniques
- Build test automation frameworks and implements advanced functional and non-functional test scenarios
- Orchestrates defects and defect resolution
- Active participation in the organization of the SDLP process within the project team with focus on requirement analysis and the creation of the project test plans and reports
- Provides guidance, technical leadership and training to less experienced staff
- Participates in company’s recruitment process
- Copes with tasks of high level of complexity
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong experience in quality engineering - test design, execution, defect reporting, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in functional and non-functional testing
- Proven experience in front-end and back-end test automation
- Advanced experience in system, integration, service and API testing levels
- Practical experience in variety of test techniques – BDD, DDT, etc.
- Proven experience with programming languages, OOP, DB
- Good knowledge of OS, web technologies and web services
- Strong knowledge of software development process
- Good understanding of customer business specifics
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
- Advanced knowledge of the tools of the role: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Gatling/Jmeter, Rest-assured;